Kidd Family Prayer Letter – February 2019

Kidd Family Prayer Letter – February 2019

Dear Friends and Co-Laborers in Christ,

We are just 1 month into 2019 and it is already been a year of great blessings. We were able to spend some time with some of my family in Florida in between some meetings that we had there. The kids really enjoyed their time with Grandma and Grandpa and 2 of my Aunts…and so did we. The meetings we had were very encouraging to us. Even while doing the Lord’s work, sometimes we need encouragement and God provided that through his people.

We also received word of some new supporters!! Praise the Lord! That puts us just over 30% of our monthly needed support. We are just 6 months into deputation now and are eagerly awaiting to see how God will provide the remaining 70% in the next 11 months. It is still our goal to be ready to return to Cape Verde in the early months of 2020.

Thankfully, we have a very busy schedule through May. We would ask that you pray for meetings during the summer months as June through September are rather open. I know, God will provide, but seeing my calendar so empty during those months is driving me crazy.

We had opportunity a couple weeks ago to help with a group of over 200 people who put together boxes of food that will be sent to Haiti. In the 2 hour shift that we were on, we packaged enough food that will provide over 52,000 meals. It was a neat experience and truly a blessing for us to be a part of. It really makes one stop and think about how blessed we are in not having to be concerned about having enough food to eat.

Also, this past week I had the opportunity to speak to a group of high school students. While we were presenting at a church on Sunday, I spoke with a man who is a teacher and works with the Fellowship of Christian Students in that school. He asked if I’d be willing to come speak to them. Wow, what an opportunity!! Please pray for these and all other Christian young men and women who desire to be a godly influence in their schools.

If we are not scheduled on your church’s calendar to present the work God has called us to and you would like to learn more about the ministry in Cape Verde, Africa, we would love to talk with you about possibly sharing in your church.

Please continue to pray for us as we travel…for safety, good meetings, witness opportunities, homeschooling. Thank you to those who faithfully pray for us. We may never know this side of eternity the true impact you have had.

For more regular updates, “Like” our FaceBook page:

If you know of anyone else who would like to receive our prayer letter, please let me know and I will add them to our list.

In His Service,
The Kidd Family
Josh & Jenny
Carissa, Elizabeth, Robert, Sarah, Natalie & Carver

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

WP Feedback

Dive straight into the feedback!
Login below and you can start commenting using your own user instantly